By Michael Farr, Laurence Shatkin
As a part of JIST's profitable most sensible Jobs sequence, a hundred seventy five most sensible Jobs no longer in the back of a table offers a wealth of data that is helping humans notice high-activity jobs either interior and outside. greater than 70 "best jobs" lists contain priceless details prepared via task point, quantity of time outdoor, profits, schooling, progress via 2014, openings, pursuits, self-employment, part-time paintings, gender, age and character sort.
Read or Download 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk PDF
Similar job hunting books
The ebook includes over one hundred thirty quantitative questions accumulated from real funding banking, funding administration, and techniques buying and selling task interviews. The interviewers use a similar questions 12 months after 12 months and the following they're! those questions come from every kind of interviews (corporate finance, revenues and buying and selling, quantitative study, etc), yet they're particularly most probably in quantitative capital markets activity interviews.
Approximately a hundred pattern resumes and 20 conceal letters for every field-more than any competing sequence A workbook structure to arrange details sooner than writing a resume ideal for school grads and other people altering careers or re-entering the task marketplace numerous attention-grabbing resume codecs
Extra solutions to extra questions than the other interviewing consultant. promote your self with type and win the interview video game! the main the most important a part of your activity seek is understanding the way to reply to the hardest interview questions u as the top candidate does not unavoidably get the task. .. .the most sensible interviewee does!
What occurs whilst an informed expert desires to develop into a stay-at-home mother yet now not finish her occupation endlessly? here's a publication for the hundreds of thousands of mothers who are looking to do what is top for his or her households and for themselves. Monica Samuels and J. C. Conklin exhibit what to do while you’re able to depart paintings to be a full-time mom, the way to hold contacts whereas clear of the activity, after which easy methods to execute a profitable reentry into the staff at any place from one to 20 years after you've gotten left.
- Never Apply for a Job Again!: Break the Rules, Cut the Line, Beat the Rest
- Job Search Secrets
- Boost Your Interview IQ
- 101 dynamite questions to ask at your job interview
- Job Hunting in New York City, 2005 Edition: WetFeet in the City
Extra resources for 175 Best Jobs Not Behind a Desk
This is a popular list, for obvious reasons. It shouldn’t be a big surprise to learn that most of the highest-paying jobs require advanced levels of education, training, and experience. For example, most of the top 20 jobs require either a professional degree, a technical degree, or work experience to qualify for a management-level position. Although the top 20 jobs may not appeal to you for a variety of reasons, you are likely to find others that will among the top 50 jobs with the highest earnings.
9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 30 Part I ______________________________________________________________________________ (continued) The 50 Lowest-Strength High-Activity Jobs Average Rating for Strength Job 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 6 The 50 Highest-Strength High-Activity Jobs Some people enjoy working up a sweat on the job and want to feel physically tired at the end of the workday.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. qxp 1/16/2007 1:45 PM Page 21 __________________________________________________The Best Jobs Lists: Jobs Not Behind a Desk The 50 Best-Paying Jobs Not Behind a Desk Job 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. $45,140 The 50 Fastest-Growing Jobs Not Behind a Desk From the list of the 175 best active jobs, this list shows the 50 jobs that are projected to have the highest percentage increase in the numbers of people employed through 2014.
Categories: Job Hunting