By J. Michael Farr
In precisely steps, "200 top Jobs for faculty Graduates" is helping university graduates fast and simply slim their occupation techniques and examine extra approximately jobs of curiosity. the first step: Readers browse a number of "best jobs" lists. Step : Readers examine extra in regards to the jobs of curiosity by way of having a look up their descriptions. most sensible jobs lists comprise optimum pay, quickest progress, such a lot openings, optimum possibilities of graduates elderly 20–29, graduates age fifty five and older, schooling point, pursuits, character variety, and extra. greater than 2 hundred jobs are defined completely, in accordance with O*NET info.
Read or Download 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates PDF
Best job hunting books
The publication includes over one hundred thirty quantitative questions accrued from genuine funding banking, funding administration, and techniques buying and selling task interviews. The interviewers use an analogous questions yr after yr and the following they're! those questions come from all kinds of interviews (corporate finance, revenues and buying and selling, quantitative learn, etc), yet they're particularly most likely in quantitative capital markets activity interviews.
Approximately a hundred pattern resumes and 20 conceal letters for every field-more than any competing sequence A workbook layout to prepare details sooner than writing a resume ideal for school grads and other people altering careers or re-entering the task industry a number of attention-grabbing resume codecs
Extra solutions to extra questions than the other interviewing consultant. promote your self with sort and win the interview video game! the main an important a part of your activity seek is understanding find out how to reply to the hardest interview questions u as the top candidate does not unavoidably get the activity. .. .the most sensible interviewee does!
What occurs whilst an informed specialist desires to develop into a stay-at-home mother yet no longer finish her profession eternally? here's a ebook for the thousands of mothers who are looking to do what is top for his or her households and for themselves. Monica Samuels and J. C. Conklin express what to do while you’re able to go away paintings to be a full-time mom, the best way to keep contacts whereas clear of the activity, after which the right way to execute a profitable reentry into the crew wherever from one to 20 years after you might have left.
- No-Nonsense Resumes: The Essential Guide to Creating Attention-Grabbing Resumes That Get Interviews & Job Offers
- Getting a Job in Australia: How to Discover Well Paid Work and a Great New Lifestyle
- America's Top 101 Jobs For College Graduates: Detailed Information On Major Jobs For People With Four-year And Higher Degrees
- Living and Working in Spain: How to Prepare for a Successful Stay, Be It Short, Long-Term or Forever (Living & Working Abroad)
Extra resources for 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates
59. 60. 61. 62. General and Operations Managers Database Administrators Industrial-Organizational Psychologists Computer Support Specialists Public Relations Managers Computer and Information Scientists, Research Advertising and Promotions Managers Physical Therapists Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School Computer Programmers Copy Writers Creative Writers Poets and Lyricists Writers and Authors Public Relations Specialists Dental Hygienists Market Research Analysts Special Education Teachers, Preschool, Kindergarten, and Elementary School Construction Managers Administrative Services Managers Accountants Accountants and Auditors Auditors Veterinarians Computer Hardware Engineers Educational, Vocational, and School Counselors Engineering Managers Instructional Coordinators Occupational Therapists Paralegals and Legal Assistants Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education Annual Earnings Percent Growth Annual Openings $61,160 $51,990 $66,880 $36,460 $54,540 15% 66% 18% 97% 36% 235,000 8,000 18,000 40,000 7,000 $70,590 $53,360 $54,810 40% 34% 33% 2,000 7,000 6,000 $66,930 $57,590 $42,270 $42,270 $42,270 $42,270 $39,580 $51,330 $51,190 13% 16% 28% 28% 28% 28% 36% 37% 24% 35,000 36,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 18,000 19,000 5,000 13,000 $40,880 $58,250 $47,080 $43,500 $43,500 $43,500 $60,910 $67,300 37% 16% 20% 18% 18% 18% 32% 25% 15,000 26,000 31,000 100,000 100,000 100,000 2,000 3,000 $42,110 $84,070 $44,230 $49,450 $35,360 25% 8% 25% 34% 33% 22,000 24,000 15,000 4,000 23,000 $40,870 19% 60,000 (continued) 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates, Second Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 19 Part I ______________________________________________________________ (continued) The 200 Best Jobs for College Graduates Job 63.
For example, we sorted all 258 jobs based on the percentage of workers age 20 to 29 from highest to lowest percentage. We then selected the 100 jobs with the highest percentage of workers age 20 to 29 and listed them along with their earnings, growth, and number of openings data. From the list of 100 jobs for each type of worker, we created four more-specialized lists: ▲ 25 Best Jobs Overall (jobs with the highest combined score for earnings, growth rate, and number of openings) ▲ 25 Best-Paying Jobs ▲ 25 Fastest-Growing Jobs ▲ 25 Jobs with the Most Openings Again, each of these four lists only includes jobs from among those with the 100 highest percentages of different types of workers.
Interior Designers 191. Chemical Engineers 192. Operations Research Analysts 193. Meeting and Convention Planners 194. Chemical Technicians 195. Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health 196. Film and Video Editors 197. Occupational Health and Safety Specialists 198. Occupational Health and Safety Technicians 199. Exhibit Designers 200. Set and Exhibit Designers 201. Set Designers 202. Materials Engineers 203. Insurance Underwriters 204. Nuclear Engineers 205. Agricultural Engineers 206.
Categories: Job Hunting